The aim of this charity is to provide life-tools to the underprivileged children of Kanguii, so that they may enable themselves for a better future. The charity hopes that access to a good education will help them obtain the knowledge/skills to carve out a better future of themselves and a place for themselves in the community. To meet this aim the charity has formulated the following objectives:
- To enable underprivileged children in and around Kangpokpi gain a diverse education in a safe, supportive environment that promotes self discipline, motivation and excellent learning.
- Provide financial assistant towards the admission fee, monthly tuition fees, school uniform, text books, note books, pen, pencils etc.
- To arrange recreational activities for all the children under the project to stimulate and enhance their learning.
- To arrange periodical discussions and workshops with the parents for the development of mental and physical well being of the children and the people who are involved with.
- To render service for the welfare of the member and non-member or the society/association in general.
- To raise funds by receiving donations, subscription etc from friends, well wishers and assistance from the Govt. and other local bodies.
- To do any such activities from time to time as are incidental and conducive to the attainment of the objects.
KANGGUI HOPE is a registered Charity under the Manipur Societies Registration act 1989 with a Reg-istration Number: 52 of 2000-2001 on 21st of March 2001 at the OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR OF SO-CIETIES, KANGPOKPI. MANIPUR. INDIA.